This recipe makes enough to fill 20 oz.
You can purchase dispensing bottles online like these from Amazon, and the recipe will fill all the containers. Make hand sanitizer for various rooms in your home or to share with friends and family.
Hand Sanitizer - with 65% Alcohol and Essential Oils
Alcohol Hand Sanitizer you can make at home. Effectively kills germs and bacteria and is the recommended disinfectant for preventing the spread of Covid-19.
Yield: 2 Bottles x 10 oz
- 384 ml 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (65%)
- 135 ml Aloe Vera Gel (23%)
- 29 ml Sweet Almond Oil (5%)
- 29 ml Glycerin (5%)
- 5 ml Vitamin E Oil (1%)
- 5 ml Essential Oils (1%)
- In a mixing bowl with a spout, add the Aloe Vera Gel, Sweet Almond Oil, Glycerin, Vitamin E Oil, and Essential Oils. Mix with a whisk, blending thoroughly
- Slow pour the alcohol into the mixture. Continue whisking throughly. A creamy consistency will start to form. Whisk another few minutes and mixture will thicken
- Using a funnel, pour the sanitizer mixture into the dispensing containers. Use a silicone spatula to scrape the sides and collect as much of the mixture as possible into the containers.
- Seal the bottles with the dispensing cap. Bottles can be labelled and used immediately.
Everything You Need To Make This Hand Sanitizer At Home: